Dr. Mathias Girke
Chief Medical Oncologist
Havelhoe Cancer Hospital, Berlin and Head Medical Section, Goetheanum, Dornach, Switzerland.
Specialist in internal medicine, diabetologist (DDG), Anthroposophic medicine & palliative medicine
- since 1995 Chief Physician of the General-Internal Department and Deputy Medical Director
- from 1999 Managing Director of the Society of Anthroposophic Physicians in Germany
- since 2001 board member of the umbrella organization Anthroposophic Medicine in Germany (DAMID)
- since 2001 member of the Dialogfroum Pluralismus in der Medizin at the German Medical Association
- Member of the Steering Committee of the Academy of Anthroposophic Medicine and Medical Seminar Anthroposophic Medicine
Anthroposophic medicine & palliative medicine
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.